We have the experts.
You have the drive.
When we carefully match young people with our activists and researchers, just imagine what can happen!
Is this you?
• Young adult between 16-26 years-old
• Passionate about a project or idea related to reducing screen time, increasing intentional use of technology, creating a healthier, more responsible digital environment
• Interested in working with a mentor in the field to help guide your project or develop your idea
• Motivated to make a difference
Get on our waiting list
How do I learn more?
Please download the program overview here and get specifics on Mentoring and becoming a Mentee.
With specific questions, contact our Program Coordinator, Lisa Honold at email@example.com.
When is the deadline?
We anticipate another NextGen cohort in 2023. Sign up here to get future updates!
What is the time commitment?
The program runs for approximately 4 months. It requires 5 hours/month of your time.
How much does it cost?
What will you get from the NextGen Connect program?
- • Expertise from a mentor in your field of interest and regular check-in's.
- • A NextGen Connect group of dedicated peers
- • Training in advocacy skills, such as understanding the legislation process, creating a grassroots movement, and spreading awareness for your cause.
- • An opportunity to present to the Mentor group and Advisory Board.
Who can I contact?
You can contact the program manager Lisa Honold with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to support NextGen Connect?
Your tax-deductible donation will ensure that we continue to elevate the voices of our youth members as we expand this program into year 2 and beyond.
Our Trusted Partners