We have the experts.
You have the drive.
When we carefully match young people with our activists and researchers, just imagine what can happen!
Is this you?
• Young adult between 16-26 years-old
• Passionate about a project or idea related to reducing screen time, increasing intentional use of technology, creating a healthier, more responsible digital environment
• Interested in working with a mentor in the field to help guide your project or develop your idea
• Motivated to make a difference
How do I learn more?
When is the deadline?
We anticipate another NextGen cohort in Spring 2023. Sign up here to get future updates!
What is the time commitment?
The program begins in June 2022 and ends in October. It requires 5 hours a month of your time.
How much does it cost?
What will you get from the NextGen Connect program?
- • Expertise from a mentor in your field of interest and regular check-in's.
- • A NextGen Connect group of dedicated peers
- • Training in advocacy skills, such as understanding the legislation process, creating a grassroots movement, and spreading awareness for your cause.
- • An opportunity to present to the Mentor group and Advisory Board.
Who can I contact?
You can contact the program manager Lisa Honold with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
Want to support NextGen Connect?
Your tax-deductible donation will ensure that we continue to elevate the voices of our youth members as we expand this program into year 2 and beyond.
Our Trusted Partners