The very first conference dedicated to reducing children’s screen time!
April 20 -21, 2018
- Learn about health risks related to screen and device overuse.
- Attend workshops designed to help you communicate more effectively with parents.
- Meet other professionals who believe that reducing children’s screen time is necessary and possible.
- Explore opportunities for partnerships.
- Participate in round table discussions and working groups.
What are the registration fees? Are there group or student rates?
Registration is $275 and includes breakfast and lunch both days, as well as a special event with Paula Poundstone. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer group or student rates.
Are scholarships available?
The scholarship application deadline was February 1, 2018. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate scholarship requests after that date.
Are professional development credits available?
While we are not formally issuing continuing education units, please email us with requirements and we will provide a certificate of attendance.
Will the conference be livestreamed?
This conference is focused on in-person work and collaboration and will not be livestreamed.
I registered but now can't attend. Can I be refunded?
Before March 1, conference fees can be fully refunded if your plans change. After March 1, refunds will be reduced to 50%. Please note that refunds requested after March 1 may not be processed until after the conference.